GOLDEN CHAIN AWARDS
The Nation’s Restaurant News Editorial Board annually honors outstanding multi-unit foodservice executives with the Golden Chain Award from Nation's Restaurant News, celebrating the recipients' recent accomplishments and career achievements. Recognized chain and on-site leaders who have made marked strides over the recent 18 months in several of the following areas, resulting in improvement of overall business performance.
Specific areas of success include:
- Proven track record of solid leadership
- Community and/or industry involvement
- Sustained quantifiable business performance, specific factors include:
- Positive financial results/growth
- Operational excellence
- Best practices in human resources
- Effective marketing
- Innovation (i.e. menu, technology)
2013 Golden Chain winners are:
- Kelly C. Baltes, Chairman & Chief Executive, Cheddar's Casual Cafe
- Ray Blanchette, Chief Executive, Joe’s Crab Shack
- Dan Cathy, President & Chief Operating Officer, Chick-fil-A
- Peter Cancro, Chief Executive, Jersey Mike’s Franchise System
- Michael Hislop. Chief Executive, Corner Bakery
Click here to find out more about these winners!
The Operator of the Year
Choose from one of our Golden Chain honorees to vote for the Nation’s Restaurant News Operator of the Year Award winner. Winner will be announced at MUFSO on Monday, September 30 at the Industry Award Gala. The deadline to vote is August 16.
Click here to vote for 2013 OPERATOR OF THE YEAR!